Glendullan Distillery was founded in 1897 by Williams & Sons. It is one of many distilleries in Dufftown and is situated alongside the river Fiddich (the 7th in Dufftown). Glendullan was built to supply malt whisky to the blended industry. In 1902 they became supplier to the english court (Edward the VII). In 1926 the distillery were sold to Distillers Company Limited, and in 1930 to SMD. In 1962 They made substantial renovations and in 1972 a brand new stillhouse was built right next to the old one. The new one had six stills. The old stillhouse closed in 1985 and Glendullans production capacity is 3.7 million litres per annum.
Phone: +44 (0) 1340 822100
Visitors: No visitor facilities.