Whisky is one of the most loved drinks in the world. I admire a good Bourbon glass almost every other day. But, when I drink whiskey in the glass tumbler, I mix a few cubes of ice and drink. I noticed that it is spoiling the taste of my favorite bourbon.
The ice absorbs the heat from the whisky and starts to melt. No doubt the ice cools the beverage, but at the same time, it dilutes it. I don’t like diluted whisky.
So, I started looking for an alternative to ice that I can use in whisky and that will not hamper the taste and color of the beverage. Then I came to know about the cold stones. I tried those cold stones in my whisky. It doesn’t dilute my liquid and main its color and taste.
So, I am listing some of the best cold stones for whisky with my experience. I hope you will like them.
Best Cold Whisky Stones
#1. Rabbit Whisky And Beverage Jumbo Cooling Stones
The Rabbit Whisky And Beverage Jumbo Cooling Stones consist of stainless steel. They never dilute your whisky and always try to maintain the color and taste of your drink. As these stones consist of stainless steel, they will not rust easily. These stones are just perfect for guests. If any guest comes suddenly to your house, then you can offer him a glass of whisky with rabbit jumbo cooling stones. Your guests will like it. Even these sones are dishwasher safe. So, you can easily clean these cold stones. It is one of the best cold stones for whisky.
- You can use rabbit jumbo cooling stones in whisky and soda, wine, and other liquors.
- The pack comes with a container where you can store rabbit whisky stones safely in a freezer.
- They are pretty significant as compared to other stones.
- You need one rabbit jumbo cooling stone to cool your whisky.
- Perfect gift for the whisky lover
- Never dilute your drink
- They do not chill for a more extended period.
- Large for some people.
#2. XINLI Graphite Whiskey Stones
The XINLI Graphite Whiskey Stones never dilute your drink and will make your beverage cool. You will find four spherical graphite cold stones, a stainless steel tong, and a silicone ice cube tray in the package. You can keep the cold stones on this tray and safely keep them in your freezer. The cold stones have round edges so that they will not damage your whiskey glass.
- These cold stones always try to maintain the color and taste of whiskey.
- The cold graphite stones are easy to clean. You need to dip them in water, put them in the tray, and store them in the freezer.
- You need to replace a new graphite whiskey stone in your glass after 20 minutes.
- You can use these cold stones again and again.
- Nice packing
- Good quality
- May not cool your whiskey for a long time.
#3.Spirit Stones Surgical Grade Steel Whiskey Stones
The spirit stones surgical grade steel whiskey stones are the best cold stones for whiskey. You need only two hours to freeze them.
- The package contains four cold stones, which consist of stainless steel and a tray.
- The whiskey stones have proper seals. So, liquid cannot enter into these cold stones.
- The cold stones will not scratch your glass because their corners are pretty soft.
- You can use these stones again and again.
- .They are safe to use and will not hamper your health.
- You can use this tray to keep the cold stones.
- Don’t dilute your drink.
- It may be heavy for some people.
#4. Amerigo Whiskey Stones
The Amerigo whiskey stones consist of 304-grade stainless steel. So, they are corrosion resistant. The cold stones are bullet shape and are gold in color. They have a greater surface area. So they provide a chilling effect quickly. You can serve these cold stones to your friends or near and dear ones. They will love it.
- The Amerigo whiskey stones have round edges. So, they will not hamper your glass.
- They are very easy to clean. You need to rinse the cold stones in water and dry them.
- Then keep them in the freezer for two to three hours. It’s ready to use in your whiskey glass.
- Maintain the taste of your whiskey.
- Perfect for giving a gift to whiskey lovers
- These stones may not cool your whiskey for a long time.
Frequently Answered Questions(FAQ)
#1. How Can I Use Whiskey Stones?
You need to keep whiskey stones in the freezer for a minimum of four hours. Then take out the cold stones with the help of tongs and place them in your whiskey glass. They will make your glass chill without diluting the whiskey.
#2. How Long Will the Whiskey Stones Take to Chill My Drink?
It will take a few seconds to chill your whiskey glass; once you drop your cold stones in a whiskey glass, swirl it for a minute and then drink. You can feel that the cold stone has already done its work.
#3. Can I Use Whiskey Stones in Other Drinks?
Yes, you can use whiskey stones in other drinks. But clean the cold stones repeatedly if you are changing drinks from time to time. It is so because the flavors of various drinks may soak in these stones, which will result in hampering the color and taste of whiskey.
#4. How Can I Clean Whiskey Stones?
Almost all the whiskey stones are dishwasher safe. So, you can clean the cold stones with dish soap and warm water. Just clean it after use and then keep them in the freezer.
The cold whiskey stones are becoming popular day in and day out. You can use them in a glass of whiskey to have a cool tasty drink.
Some people have questions in their mind regarding do whiskey stones keep water cold? Yes, of course, they will cool any liquid or beverage but not for a longer time. It is because they don’t melt like ice. These beautiful cold whiskey stones will absorb the drink’s heat and try to keep cool for some time.